- ticket title
- Qi Card تتيح لعملائها تصميم بطاقاتهم من خلال بطاقة “اختياري”
- Hyundai Motor Announces IONIQ Brand Dedicated to EVs, Opening New Chapter for Customer-Centric EV Experiences
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
Tripoli, Minister of Interior, Fathi Bash Agha met Wednesday at the ministry in Tripoli several female police officers. Bash Agha expressed gratitude to all female commissioned and non-commissioned officers in shouldering responsibility and standing by their colleagues at all departments of the ministry. He stressed the need that the officers to be at their work to claim their full rights without any prejudice. He also called on all female officers to contribute to the lifting of suffering of the public being part of the security operation. He reassured them that the ministry would review their materials and morale rights as soon as possible. The female officers touched on difficulties and obstacles hampering work at the departments and offices where they work.
Source: Libya News Agency