- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathai Bashagha met Sunday with several mayors of southern area. The meeting held at the ministry in Tripoli was attended by mayors of Murzuq, Sebha, and Obari. According to the media office the meeting discussed the security situation in southern Libya and work progress at security directorates. The meeting also touched on some difficulties encountering the southern region and finding successful solutions to them.
Source: Libya News Agency