- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathai Bashagha met Sunday with several mayors of southern area. The meeting held at the ministry in Tripoli was attended by mayors of Murzuq, Sebha, and Obari. According to the media office the meeting discussed the security situation in southern Libya and work progress at security directorates. The meeting also touched on some difficulties encountering the southern region and finding successful solutions to them.
Source: Libya News Agency