- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathai Bashagha met Sunday with several mayors of southern area. The meeting held at the ministry in Tripoli was attended by mayors of Murzuq, Sebha, and Obari. According to the media office the meeting discussed the security situation in southern Libya and work progress at security directorates. The meeting also touched on some difficulties encountering the southern region and finding successful solutions to them.
Source: Libya News Agency