- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha met Wednesday with Chairman of national Planning Council, Dr Muftah Al Harair. According to the NPC website, the meeting focused on coordination and cooperation to reunify security institutions and distance them from political polarization especially the Passports and Nationality Authority. The minister briefed chairman of NPC on his ministry's efforts and joint cooperation to cement security and stability in the country. On his part Dr Al Harair outlined NPC role and work of the committee formed by NPC to unify public institutions which suffer from duplication at higher levels.
Source: Libya News Agency