- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha met Wednesday with Chairman of national Planning Council, Dr Muftah Al Harair. According to the NPC website, the meeting focused on coordination and cooperation to reunify security institutions and distance them from political polarization especially the Passports and Nationality Authority. The minister briefed chairman of NPC on his ministry's efforts and joint cooperation to cement security and stability in the country. On his part Dr Al Harair outlined NPC role and work of the committee formed by NPC to unify public institutions which suffer from duplication at higher levels.
Source: Libya News Agency