- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Health paid Saturday a visit to the Autism National Centre to inspect maintenance work at the utility. The visit included the site allocated by the Presidency Council to house the Autism Centre and maintenance work underway and which is expected to be completed by May. The centre is one of the utilities specialized in the treatment of autism patients.
Source: Libya News Agency