- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Health paid Saturday a visit to the Autism National Centre to inspect maintenance work at the utility. The visit included the site allocated by the Presidency Council to house the Autism Centre and maintenance work underway and which is expected to be completed by May. The centre is one of the utilities specialized in the treatment of autism patients.
Source: Libya News Agency