- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Health Dr Hameed Ben Omar met with Crisis Committee in support of Ghat and civil society organizations to follow up health and humanitarian conditions and medical caravans work progress in GHat. The minister stressed during the meeting that the ministry provided all necessary medicine to Ghat and continuing dispatching medical caravans and within one week there will be regular doctors working regularly in Ghat. Crisis Committee described condition in the city as improving, however there are fears of spread some disease among families as well as water pollution endanger the population. They said medical teams arrived in Ghat, calling for integrated development projects. They said over one thousand families left their homes and they are in need for health care until they return to their homes.
Source: Libya News Agency