- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli- GNA Minister of Health, Ahmeed ben Omar has approved the organizational structure of rural hospitals. The resolution identified tasks of hospitals such as rendering of preventive diagnostic medical services in various medical specialties. It also includes providing the highest standards possible of health care (preventive, diagnostic and treatment) at various levels and lay down programmes that materializes quality of services besides following up research, studies and inventions in medical fields, and provide data, statistics about hospital activities and identify available resources.
Source: Libya News Agency