- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
Jeddah - Minister of Finance, Ausama Hamad, is attending the 42nd annual meeting of the board of governors of Islamic Development Bank (IDB) held in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. The theme of the meeting is 'Economic Empowerment of Youth'. Ministers of finance, economy and planning concerned with the private sector of development from member states are taking part in the meeting alongside several regional and international organizations. The meeting is to discuss over the five-day meeting plans and programmes concerned with economy and development affairs.
Source: Libya News Agency