- ticket title
- UN concerned by US claims Russia sent jets to Libya
- UNODC and UNDP issue guidance note on ensuring access to justice during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Security Council: Paralysis and ‘political infighting’ must end, to boost COVID-19 fight: EU foreign affairs chief
- Joint Statement Condemning the Use of Improvised Explosive Devices against Civilians, May 28, 2020
- WHO Libya: Health response to COVID-19 in Libya, update # 7 (Reporting period: 14 – 27 May 2020)
Jeddah - Minister of Finance, Ausama Hamad, is attending the 42nd annual meeting of the board of governors of Islamic Development Bank (IDB) held in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. The theme of the meeting is 'Economic Empowerment of Youth'. Ministers of finance, economy and planning concerned with the private sector of development from member states are taking part in the meeting alongside several regional and international organizations. The meeting is to discuss over the five-day meeting plans and programmes concerned with economy and development affairs.
Source: Libya News Agency