- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli, Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation Al mehdi Alameen held Wednesday a meeting with director of administrative organizations and cadres, legal office, and the minister advisors in the presence of his deputy. According to media office the participants discussed inflated cadres of public administration, low public sector performance compared to numerical of the sector. they also discussed proposals that would contribute to the addressing of such inflated figures and ways to draw up cadres commensurate with performance rate of each department besides activation of job and labor inspection to check cases of administrative trespasses. They also agreed to submit proposals to the Presidency Council that would contribute to addressing several issues encountering the public sector.
Source: Libya News Agency