- ticket title
- The Bermuda Stock Exchange and Parent Company Miami International Holdings, Inc. Announce $1.94 Billion Debt Listing for NCL Corporation Ltd.
- إطلاق موديلي سيارات من جي أيه سي معا! الشركة ستأتي بموديل السيارة الرياضية المدينية جي أس 5 والعربة المتعددة الاستخدامات جي أن 6 لسوق البحرين يوم 18 أغسطس
- شركة تشاينا إنيرجي في جنوب أفريقيا تنظم فعالية يوم مفتوح حول مشروع طاقة الرياح
- Powerful and Proven: Community Health Workers Can Build Health and Equity During Pandemic & Beyond
- جامعة محمد بن زايد للذكاء الاصطناعي تفتح أبواب التقديم
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Employment Al Mehdi Al Amin has met the Adviser to the President of the Philippines and the delegation accompanying him on a visit to Libya currently. Bilateral exchange and ways of promoting them in various areas were discussed during the meeting which was attended by a number of heads of departments at the Ministry. Mechanisms of activating signed agreements and memoranda between the two countries were also discussed, including the issue of hiring workers from the Philippine especially in the field of medical treatment and training.
Source: Libya News Agency