- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Employment Al Mehdi Al Amin has met the Adviser to the President of the Philippines and the delegation accompanying him on a visit to Libya currently. Bilateral exchange and ways of promoting them in various areas were discussed during the meeting which was attended by a number of heads of departments at the Ministry. Mechanisms of activating signed agreements and memoranda between the two countries were also discussed, including the issue of hiring workers from the Philippine especially in the field of medical treatment and training.
Source: Libya News Agency