- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation met Tuesday with several directors of ministries of Employment, Economy, Industry and Finance and National Audit Bureau, to discuss the National Administrative Reform Programme. The meeting discussed several items including administrative inflation and finding appropriate solutions to the cadres surplus and laying down mechanism for public cadres. They also discussed supporting of MSEs, and creating pioneer projects for youth through Financial facilities Fund at the Ministry of Employment besides drafting programmes to encourage the private sector and linking it with the job seekers programme.
Source: Libya News Agency