- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Minister of Education meets to discuss first semester exams.Thursday , 02-02-2017 – 16:46:00
Tripoli, 02.02.2017(Lana) Ministry of Education devoted its first ordinary meeting to discuss the first semester exams for elementary and secondary education due to start next Sunday across the country. The meeting held at the Examinations department in Tripoli discussed problems and obstacles facing exams department and the mechanisms to address them. They also discussed the mechanisms to print next year’s textbooks. The meeting was attended by Minister of Education, Mohamed Al-Azabi, deputy minister, Adel Khalfalla and directors of departments, offices and centers affiliated to the ministery. =Lana=