- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-Minister of Education, Dr Mohamed Al-Azebi has met the German Ambassador to Libya. Bilateral cooperation and ways of their promotion especially in education and exchange of expertise in vocational training and rehabilitating academic staff of universities and institutes were discussed. They also discussed relaunching German language department at Libyan Universities and granting visa and medical insurance for Libyan students studying in Germany. Minister of Education praised the accord signed by Germany and UNICEF that covers some maintenance work of some damaged schools in Benghazi, Kikla, and Ubari and other cities.
Source: Libyan News Agency