- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli-Minister of Education, Dr Mohamed Al-Azebi has met the German Ambassador to Libya. Bilateral cooperation and ways of their promotion especially in education and exchange of expertise in vocational training and rehabilitating academic staff of universities and institutes were discussed. They also discussed relaunching German language department at Libyan Universities and granting visa and medical insurance for Libyan students studying in Germany. Minister of Education praised the accord signed by Germany and UNICEF that covers some maintenance work of some damaged schools in Benghazi, Kikla, and Ubari and other cities.
Source: Libyan News Agency