- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli, Minister of Education, Dr Mohamed Al-Azebi has met the French Ambassador, Antoin Sevin. Bilateral relations and ways of their promotion especially in education field were discussed including facilitating visa and grants to students on scholarships in France. Minister of Education underlined the importance of France's contribution to the Libyan European Initiative to rehabilitate youth affiliated to military units to enable them work in civilian public and private enterprises.
Source: Libyan News Agency