- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Minister of Education, Dr Mohamed Al-Azebi has met the French Ambassador, Antoin Sevin. Bilateral relations and ways of their promotion especially in education field were discussed including facilitating visa and grants to students on scholarships in France. Minister of Education underlined the importance of France's contribution to the Libyan European Initiative to rehabilitate youth affiliated to military units to enable them work in civilian public and private enterprises.
Source: Libyan News Agency