- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-Minister of Education, Dr Mohamed Al Azabi halts nomination of staff to work at cultural attaches in embassies abroad. Al Azabi denied in statement to the ministry's website, reports that he signed a resolution providing for scholarships for students and cultural attaches to study abroad. He said circulating such rumors were designed to derail the educational process in the country. He said, if the ministry would decide to make such decisions they would in accordance with the set criteria and controls. The minister praised the efforts made by the staff of educational institutions for their efforts across the country.
Source: Libyan News Agency