- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Tripoli-Minister of Education, Dr Mohamed Al Azabi halts nomination of staff to work at cultural attaches in embassies abroad. Al Azabi denied in statement to the ministry's website, reports that he signed a resolution providing for scholarships for students and cultural attaches to study abroad. He said circulating such rumors were designed to derail the educational process in the country. He said, if the ministry would decide to make such decisions they would in accordance with the set criteria and controls. The minister praised the efforts made by the staff of educational institutions for their efforts across the country.
Source: Libyan News Agency