- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
- Flights resume at Amitiq airport
Tripoli-Minister of Education discusses with Italian deputy ambassador common cooperation in education sector in presence of deputy minister, Adel Jouma. The meeting discussed training especially in teaching Italian language and the prospect of offering support to Italian departments at Libyan universities and postgraduate opportunities for Libyan students. They also touched on ways to activate partnership between the two parties on education. the Italian diplomat expressed his country’s desire to cooperate with Ministry of Education in various activities and programmes and activate previous cooperation in this respect.
Source: Libya News Agency