- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli-Minister of Education discusses with Italian deputy ambassador common cooperation in education sector in presence of deputy minister, Adel Jouma. The meeting discussed training especially in teaching Italian language and the prospect of offering support to Italian departments at Libyan universities and postgraduate opportunities for Libyan students. They also touched on ways to activate partnership between the two parties on education. the Italian diplomat expressed his country’s desire to cooperate with Ministry of Education in various activities and programmes and activate previous cooperation in this respect.
Source: Libya News Agency