- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli-The Minister of Agriculture and Livestock Abu Bakr Al Mansouri has discussed with the French Ambassador Beatrice Le Fraper du Hellen bilateral exchange to support the agricultural sector restructuring. Practical steps to activate the 2009 agreement signed by the two countries regarding cattle breeding, combating of desertification, improving seeds, and fishing were discussed at the meeting, which was attended by Ministry's Undersecretary and the Director of the National Centre for Combating desertification. The two sides agreed on restructuring projects and technology transfer in the area of fishing and combating desertification. The Ambassador said her country was committed to broaden exchange between the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency