- ticket title
- Amid COVID-19, Strong Multilateral System Key to Delivering for World’s Most Vulnerable, European Union Foreign Policy Chief Tells Security Council
- Libyan trafficker’s family kill 30 migrants in revenge, says government, UN
- The Supreme Council Of Libyan Tribes Welcomes The Position Of The Algerian Leadership For Calling For A Meeting Between The Libyan Parties
- The Brussels International Center Organizes A Conference To Discuss The Libyan Crisis
- Russian-Italian Agreement On The Importance Of Stopping Armed Escalation In Libya
Thursday, April 16, 2015—The Honourable Gary Goodyear, Minister of State for the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario, Brad Butt, Member of Parliament for Mississauga-Streetsville and Stella Ambler, Member of Parliament for Mississauga South, will make an important announcement to support manufacturing in southern Ontario.
Media are invited to tour Baylis Medical Company Inc. following the official announcement.
Minister Goodyear, MP Butt and MP Ambler will be available to answer questions from the media, following the event.
Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local.
Date: Friday, April 17, 2015
Time: 1:30 p.m.
Baylis Medical Company
2645 Matheson Blvd. East
For information (media only):
Director of Communications
Office of the Honourable Gary Goodyear
Media Relations Office