- ticket title
- Amendments 012-025 – Annual Report on the implementation of the Common Security and Defence Policy – A8-0351/2017(012-025)
- Gemalto eSIM technology enables Always Connected experience for new Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced
- الإمارات العربية المتحدة هي أول بلد عربي يفوز بعضوية مجلس المنظمة البحرية الدولية من الفئة ب
- MediaTek SoCs are optimized and ready for Android Oreo (Go edition)
- The Manchester bombing: unknown unknowns and “hindsight bias”
WATERTOWN, Mass., Oct. 13, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ:MIME), a leading email and data security company, today announced it will issue a press release reporting financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2018 after the close of the market on November 8, 2017.
Mimecast will host a conference call to discuss these financial results for investors and analysts at 4:30 pm EST (UTC-05:00) on November 8, 2017. To access the conference call, dial (844) 815-2878 for the U.S. and Canada and +1 (615) 800-6885 for international callers and enter conference ID# 1077906. The call will also be webcast live on the investor relations section of the Company’s website http://investors.mimecast.com.
Mimecast (NASDAQ:MIME) makes business email and data safer for 27,300 customers and their millions of employees worldwide. Founded in 2003, the company’s next-generation cloud-based security, archiving and continuity services protect email and deliver comprehensive email risk management.
More information is available at www.mimecast.com.
Alison Raymond Walsh