- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Serte-Military operations Room I the Fortified Structure Operation reported major progress in its war against Da'esh. The operation victims totaled 338 killed and 1500 injured. It said the nature of the fight and nature of the enemy's operation which depend on ambush, and sniper fire and hobby trapped cars led to high casualty rate and delayed the decisiveness of the battle. The room added in a letter addressed to the president of the Presidency Council, the Supreme Commander if the Libyan Army; "At this critical stage of the battle, the nature of positions, axis and rules of engagement, and military tactics has become different,. The room underlined the utmost importance of cooperation with friendly and sisterly countries at intelligence, security and military levels'. It considered some fortified and serious positions within Serte require advanced technology which is unavailable for the room such as guided missiles which is available to friendly countries such as the USA.
Source: Libyan News Agency