- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Serte-Military operations Room I the Fortified Structure Operation reported major progress in its war against Da'esh. The operation victims totaled 338 killed and 1500 injured. It said the nature of the fight and nature of the enemy's operation which depend on ambush, and sniper fire and hobby trapped cars led to high casualty rate and delayed the decisiveness of the battle. The room added in a letter addressed to the president of the Presidency Council, the Supreme Commander if the Libyan Army; "At this critical stage of the battle, the nature of positions, axis and rules of engagement, and military tactics has become different,. The room underlined the utmost importance of cooperation with friendly and sisterly countries at intelligence, security and military levels'. It considered some fortified and serious positions within Serte require advanced technology which is unavailable for the room such as guided missiles which is available to friendly countries such as the USA.
Source: Libyan News Agency