- ticket title
- JA Solar Supplies Modules for Malaysia’s First Bifacial-Plus-Trackers Project
- Zimbabwean Author Freed After Night in Jail for Protest
- South Africa Hits 500,000 Confirmed COVID Cases, Still Not at Peak
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (July 2020)
- CGTN：Why Chinese military enjoys extensive support from the people
Tripoli- The Italian Foreign Minister "Enzo Moavero Milanesi" said that ,the diplomatic path to ceasefire in Libya is not entirely Italian decision , and it has not gone out of control, noting the current effort to stop military operations on the outskirts of the capital Tripoli. In an interview with "Radio Capital" station Wednesday evening, the Minister said the diplomatic path is the only way to bring about a solution. "When there is fighting on the ground , we should push in the direction of diplomatic solution. Along with hopes, we should move forward, and this is what we do through extensive meetings". The Italian diplomat stressed that the Libyan crisis cannot be solved militarily.
Source: Libya News Agency