- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Wednesday, March 2, 2016 – 06:24
Britain is to send troops to Tunisia to help prevent Islamic State fighters from moving into the country from Libya, the British defence minister has said.
Monday, February 8, 2016 – 06:05
The Islamic State (IS) militant group has been forced to cut its fighters’ pay by up to 50 percent because U.S.-led air strikes have had a substantial impact on the money it makes from oil, a senior U.S official said on Monday.