- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
The Mayor said the exports have had a negative impact on the national economy, adding that an agreement was reached to place a total ban of such exports, whereby the security room was authorized to seize any amounts aimed for smuggling. He said the custom authorities were instructed to enforce the ban and the free trade zone to deny entry permission for scrap-cargo ships as of date.
Source: Libya News Agency