- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
The Mayor said the exports have had a negative impact on the national economy, adding that an agreement was reached to place a total ban of such exports, whereby the security room was authorized to seize any amounts aimed for smuggling. He said the custom authorities were instructed to enforce the ban and the free trade zone to deny entry permission for scrap-cargo ships as of date.
Source: Libya News Agency