- ticket title
- NOC Calls for End to Clashes in Southern Tripoli and to Save its Facilities
- EU: Berlin Conference an Opportunity for Ending Political and Military Struggle in Libya
- Belgian UN Representative: Arms Embargo in Libya is Violated by UN Members
- Concluding Session, Third Committee Sends 17 Drafts to General Assembly as Delegates Joust over Language on Sexual, Reproductive Health, Rights
- President of Presidency Council Discuss With Undersecretary Health Ministry Needs
Frankfurt- A spokesman for the German Chancellor Angela Merkel said in a statement the Chancellor had talks Saturday with Russian President Vladimir Putin on situations in Libya, Ukraine and Syria. The Spokesman said the talks focused on preparation for the upcoming so called 'Normandy Formula' meeting, in reference to the talks on east Ukraine between Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany. The Spokesman said Merkel and Putin have also discussed the situations in Libya and Syria and the ongoing negotiations on transporting gas across Ukraine.
Source: Libya News Agency