- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, Member of Presidency Council, Mohamed Ameri, discussed with UN official, Paolo Seira, joint work mechanism between UNSMIL and Government of national Accord and support offered by UNSMIL to rebuild security and military institutions. UNSMIL renewed during the meeting its support to the Presidency Council and the Government of national Accord and to the Ministr7y of Defense and forces loyal to them to achieve more stability. They also discussed at their meeting Thursday support to be offered by the international community such as mine clearing to enable civilians return to their homes in Serte.
Source: Libya News Agency