- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli-Member of Presidency Council, Mohamed Emmari zaed discussed with ministers of Finance and Education financial arrangements for education sector, besides teachers lectures allowance, text-book printing as well as check and control of pay roll system. Emphases were made on the need for continuing coordination between the ministries of education and finance to alleviate difficulties facing the education sector being the mainstay for progress of society.
Source: Libya News Agency