- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli-Member of Presidency Council, Mohamed Emmari zaed discussed with ministers of Finance and Education financial arrangements for education sector, besides teachers lectures allowance, text-book printing as well as check and control of pay roll system. Emphases were made on the need for continuing coordination between the ministries of education and finance to alleviate difficulties facing the education sector being the mainstay for progress of society.
Source: Libya News Agency