- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tripoli-Member of Presidency Council, Mohamed Emmari zaed discussed with ministers of Finance and Education financial arrangements for education sector, besides teachers lectures allowance, text-book printing as well as check and control of pay roll system. Emphases were made on the need for continuing coordination between the ministries of education and finance to alleviate difficulties facing the education sector being the mainstay for progress of society.
Source: Libya News Agency