- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli, -The Mellita Oil and Gas Company announced Wednesday that the Al Fil oil fields has re-opened, and that production levels have returned to normal levels after 6 days stoppage that followed unlawful closure of a valve on the line linking the fields with Mellita complex. In remarks posted to its SMS page, the company said the fields management was able to re-open the valve in collaboration with competent authorities, and paid tribute to the National Oil Company for its effort to identify the defect and get the fields up and running again.
Source: Libya News Agency