- ticket title
- US Support To Bring End To Fighting In Libya
- Department Of Antiquities Participates In Conference On Protection Of Cultural Heritage In Italy.
- Libyan Crisis Repercussions On Table During US Assistant Secretary Of State Visit To France And Italy.
- Ras Lanouf Oil And Gas Company Discuss Cooperation With Arab British Commercial Bank.
- Fourth Committee (Special Political and Decolonization)
Mellita, Mellita Industrial Company said it resumed Gas and densities production and pumping them to Mellita Industrial Compound after completing the regular overhaul in Sebrata offshore platform. The company said on its website that by completing overhaul work at this site, pumping gas through the coastal network is to be resumed to supply power stations with energy, as well as for export. The company praised the efforts of the workers at the platform and their role in ending the operations efficiently.
Source: Libyan News Agency