- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-A meeting was held Tuesday that included GNA President spokesman, Mohamed Al salak, Media Advisor to the President, Hassan Al Huni, Acting Director of Public Relations at the Ministry of Interior, Abdulbassat Al Tabal, Director of Media Security, Mohamed Abuabdulla, also from the MoI, and several foreign satellite and press reporters accredited to Libya. Presidency Council and Ministry of Interior media officials expressed understanding of nature of work of journalists accredited to Libya and their readiness to offer all facilities and easily access to information. Foreign media reporters expressed their desire to transmit correct information and underlined the need to respect work of reporters and introduce to them the right procedures to be followed when covering various activities.
Source: Libya News Agency