- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli,The GNA Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation Al Mahdi Al Amin on Wednesday discussed with heads of departments at the Ministry the problem of public sector inflation. The discussion involved ways of overcoming expansion of functional cadres at public administrations, restructuring of the cadres in way that suits the performance of each administration, and activating the functional and employment inspection administrations. There was an agreement, at the end of the meeting, to refer the proposals to the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord.
Source: Libya News Agency