- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
The Audit Office information bureau indicated that the meeting was a continuation of executive procedures by the office regarding the initiative it has put forward to the Presidency Council over reactivation of the Price Stabilizing Fund 'PSF', designed to seek look into ways of providing basic goods to the public and curb the price hikes. The Presidency Council and the Audit Office agreed in Tripoli last week to re-activate the Price Stabilizing Fund, to provide food goods.
Source: Libya News Agency