- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
The Audit Office information bureau indicated that the meeting was a continuation of executive procedures by the office regarding the initiative it has put forward to the Presidency Council over reactivation of the Price Stabilizing Fund 'PSF', designed to seek look into ways of providing basic goods to the public and curb the price hikes. The Presidency Council and the Audit Office agreed in Tripoli last week to re-activate the Price Stabilizing Fund, to provide food goods.
Source: Libya News Agency