- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli- Medical Affairs Dept asked public hospital directors and specialized centres to submit their rare-disease medicine orders after lifting the restrictions on the Ministry of Health by the National Audit Bureau. It said the transactions should be contracted directly with the manufacturing companies or their registered agents with Pharmacy and Medical Equipment Department.
Source: Libya News Agency