- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Calgary, Alberta, August 20, 2014 – Members of the media are invited to attend an important infrastructure event with Joan Crockatt, Member of Parliament for Calgary Centre, Sandra Jansen, Associate Minister of Family and Community Safety and MLA for Calgary—North West, and His Worship Naheed Nenshi, Mayor of the City of Calgary.
August 23, 2014
Tuscany CTrain Station
Tuscany Park and Ride lot (south side)
Media have two options to check in:
- Ride the first train (from Crowfoot Station to Tuscany)
- Please check in by 11:15 a.m. with volunteers on the platform.
- The train must leave at 11:53 as service to Tuscany will be integrated into the train schedule for the day.
- Parking will be available in the south Park and Ride lot at Crowfoot Station.
- Trains will run for free between Crowfoot and Tuscany until 5 p.m.
- Capture the official ribbon-breaking (from Tuscany platform)
- The inaugural train will break through a ribbon on the north (Rocky Ridge) side of the platform.
- The platform will be restricted to media and invited guests.
- Once the guests exit the train, they will make their way to a stage that will be set up in the south side Park and Ride lot.
- Media can park in the VIP area on the Tuscany Park and Ride lot (south side), which will be west of the event area. They can check in with the volunteer at the barricade.
For more information, please contact:
Office of the Minister of Infrastructure, Communities and Intergovernmental Affairs and
Minister of the Economic Development Agency of Canada for the Regions of Quebec
City of Calgary Media