- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Tarhuna, 08.03.2016(Lana) Mayor of Tarhuna and members of his municipalities visited several projects in the city including the halted ones. Mayor of Tarhuna, Ayad Al Bai told Lana that the field visit to see work progress of development projects and find out causes obstructing work. The visited projects include a road linking east with the west of the city. He said once completed the road would rare traffic conjugation in the city. He said the municipality is set to pave pedestrians. Street lights and painting state institutions. The municipality already launched work to finalize the polyclinics, some tourist attractions, sports utilities and Physiotherapy centre.
Source: Libya News Agency