- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
In a statement to the Libyan news agency on Monday Al Khayal confirmed that the delegation, representing several cities and towns, would join other dignitaries who have already arrived in Sebha in an attempt to end the armed clashes that erupted earlier in the city. Al Khayal said relative calm is prevailing in the city for the time being, indicating that the Government of National Accord has dispatched a shipment of medicine and medical supplies to the city.
Source: Libya News Agency