- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Mayor of Abusaleem: holding 2nd Gathering of Libya mayors
in Tripoli, clear message that Libya is one, indivisible with Tripoli
as its capital.
Sunday , 18– 03– 2018 – 16:13:00
Tripoli, 18 March 2018 (Lana) Tripoli to play host Sunday to the
2nd gathering of Libya mayors. Mayor of Abusaleem Municipality,
Abdurrahman Al Hamdi told Lana that the meeting is to convene as of
today, as mayors form east, south and west of the country are
arriving in Tripoli. he said the gathering signals a clear massage;
that Libya is one, indivisible with Tripoli as its capital, and that
their capital is safe and capital of all Libyans. The other message
he said is that Libyan can meet in any city in any part of Libya.
In statement to Lana he said; the mayors are the ones who will
identify their agenda designed to streamline their national efforts
to build the homeland, serve the public and address the difficulties
encountering work of the municipalities across the country.
The gathering is the second of its kind and designed to finish
the outcome of the first gathering held in Cyrene east of the
country, last January, with the attendance of over 100 mayors or
municipal members, at which they rejected political divisions and
care for territorial integrity of Libya.