- ticket title
- Libya: COVID-19 Flash Update No. 2 (6 April 2020)
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
KOENIGSWINTER, Germany, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Maxion Wheels, the world’s leading wheel manufacturer, today announced its participation in this year’s REIFEN trade fair in Essen, Germany, 24-27 May 2016.
During the event visitors will have the chance to experience Maxion’s most reliable products and trend-setting technologies for lightweight truck wheels. Maxion’s team will be present and ready to explain these technologies and other products that have supported the success of global OEM producers for over 100 years.
About Maxion Wheels
Maxion Wheels, a division of Iochpe-Maxion S.A., produces wheels for passenger cars, light trucks and commercial trucks and trailers. The Company also produces steel wheels for military, agricultural and other off-highway applications. With more than 100 years of wheel-making experience and just over 10.000 employees globally, Maxion is the world’s largest wheel manufacturer, producing approximately 60 million wheels per year and generating sales of over 2 billion USD. The Company serves global OEM customers from 21 operations in 12 countries on 5 continents, and has state-of-the-art technical centres in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Visit our website at http://www.maxionwheels.com.