- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Sirte, A mass grave containing 75 corpses was discovered by the Sirte Protection and Security Force in the area of Al Dheir on the outskirts of the city. The bodies were retrieved by the Red Crescent in collaboration with the criminal investigation department of the National Security Directorate of Sirte in the presence of a forensic expert and a representative of the prosecution office. The Red Crescent has in the last period retrieved a number of bodies in Al Manara and Al Jiza Al Bahriya, last strongholds of the Da’ish in Sirte.
Source: Libya News Agency