- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Sirte, A mass grave containing 75 corpses was discovered by the Sirte Protection and Security Force in the area of Al Dheir on the outskirts of the city. The bodies were retrieved by the Red Crescent in collaboration with the criminal investigation department of the National Security Directorate of Sirte in the presence of a forensic expert and a representative of the prosecution office. The Red Crescent has in the last period retrieved a number of bodies in Al Manara and Al Jiza Al Bahriya, last strongholds of the Da’ish in Sirte.
Source: Libya News Agency