- ticket title
- Egypt’s Parliament Moves to Extend Presidential Term Limits
- FACT CHECK: Declaring Emergency for Wall Not So Ordinary
- US Military Denies Taking Part in Raid on Al-Qaida Site in Libya
- Desk Review of Shelter and NFI Studies in Libya (December 2018)
- Supreme Commander of Libyan Army appoints Chief of General Staff
Sirte, A mass grave containing 75 corpses was discovered by the Sirte Protection and Security Force in the area of Al Dheir on the outskirts of the city. The bodies were retrieved by the Red Crescent in collaboration with the criminal investigation department of the National Security Directorate of Sirte in the presence of a forensic expert and a representative of the prosecution office. The Red Crescent has in the last period retrieved a number of bodies in Al Manara and Al Jiza Al Bahriya, last strongholds of the Da’ish in Sirte.
Source: Libya News Agency