- ticket title
- UN refugee agency calls for closure of immigrant detention centers in Libya
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #69 – Libya-Niger Situation
- MMC North Africa 4Mi Snapshot – What drives migrants and refugees to and through Libya? (15 July 2019)
- Spencer Stuart Launches New Unit Formed from the Talent-Related Businesses it Acquired from Aon
- بنك رأس الخيمة الوطني ونيوجين سوفت وير يربحان جائزة مبادرة أفضل رقمنة لفرع في 2019
Sirte, A mass grave containing 75 corpses was discovered by the Sirte Protection and Security Force in the area of Al Dheir on the outskirts of the city. The bodies were retrieved by the Red Crescent in collaboration with the criminal investigation department of the National Security Directorate of Sirte in the presence of a forensic expert and a representative of the prosecution office. The Red Crescent has in the last period retrieved a number of bodies in Al Manara and Al Jiza Al Bahriya, last strongholds of the Da’ish in Sirte.
Source: Libya News Agency