- ticket title
- Libya vows to expose perpetrators to justice over Bangladeshi killing
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for June, July
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with French Foreign Minister Le Drian
- Greece Protests Turkish Drilling Plans in Mediterranean
- European Union provides EUR 18 million to support the most vulnerable in 20 new municipalities across Libya
Sirte, A mass grave containing 75 corpses was discovered by the Sirte Protection and Security Force in the area of Al Dheir on the outskirts of the city. The bodies were retrieved by the Red Crescent in collaboration with the criminal investigation department of the National Security Directorate of Sirte in the presence of a forensic expert and a representative of the prosecution office. The Red Crescent has in the last period retrieved a number of bodies in Al Manara and Al Jiza Al Bahriya, last strongholds of the Da’ish in Sirte.
Source: Libya News Agency