- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
NNA – Minister of Interior and Municipalities Nuhad Al-Mashnouq met with Minister of Administrative Development Nabil de Freij over the general situation in the country. The pair addressed the latest developments on the local and Arab arenas in light of the fires ravaging the region.
Later on, Minister Mashnouq met with a delegation from the Ministry of Defense in South Africa, accompanied by the South African Ambassador to Lebanon and Syria Sean Benfield.
The African delegation listened to a full explanation on the developments in Lebanon and the region and the reflection of the Syrian crisis on the Lebanese reality.
Conferees also discussed economic and technological matters of common interest, and ways the Lebanese Diaspora in South African contributed to boosting the economy of the country.