- ticket title
- Synack’s 2020 Trust Report Identifies Sectors Best Equipped to Withstand Crippling Cyberattacks
- OrbusNeich® Announces China Approval for COMBO® Coronary Stent
- From unparalleled personalized service to distinctive experiences: Hilton’s luxury resorts in the Maldives invite travelers to experience renowned levels of hospitality
- أوبو تُطلق سلسلة هواتفها الذكية الجديد كلياً رينو4 والسماعة اللاسلكية الأحدث أوبو إنكو W51 في منطقة الشرق الأوسط
- “Paradigm Shift for Greater Value” Huawei drives 100 typical scenario-based solutions built on robust partnership
Europe Wire expansion provides clients with more depth and reporting options for news distributed to European media and online audiences
TORONTO, ONTARIO–(Marketwire – Sept. 20, 2012) – Organizations looking to gain exposure across the UK, Eastern and Western Europe can now send their message even farther. Marketwire has expanded its European news release distribution offerings with the addition of Europe Wire.
Europe Wire increases the recipients within Marketwire’s existing news release distribution network across the area, while offering detailed dashboard reports to track a release’s performance and pick-up. Marketwire clients have access to countries like The Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Turkey and United Kingdom among others.
Europe Wire gives you access to over 300 prominent websites, such as:
Belga-ir.be – Belgium
Agefi.lu – Luxembourg
Economico.sapo.pt – Portugal
L’AGEFI – Switzerland
Repubblica.it – Italy
Expertmarket.co.uk – UK
Marketwire’s Europe Wire includes:
- More than 10,000 media outlets
- More than 15,000 editorial contacts
- Trade media: aerospace, energy, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and more
- 40 countries across the UK, Western and Eastern Europe
- Financial terminals: Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters and more
“Our clients can trust us to manage nearly every aspect of sending their content to European countries: We help them choose the most appropriate newslines for their content, provide 24/7 editorial and translation services and supplement their distribution with measurement reporting — we support every step,” said Hector Botero, Vice President of Marketwire’s International Division.
Aside from European editors and journalists, Marketwire also helps their clients reach bloggers, financial analysts, researchers, consumers, and business professionals.
Every day, Marketwire plays a critical role in shaping the conversations that happen in newsrooms, corporate boardrooms and social networks around the world, helping communicators move markets, change public opinion and affect consumer behavior.
For everyone from a start-up to a Fortune 500 enterprise, Marketwire is a social communications company that provides its clients with powerfully simple solutions: Global press release distribution, industry-leading Sysomos social media monitoring and analytics, and a fully integrated marketing communications platform for content creation, optimization, distribution and measurement.
Marketwire is majority-owned by OMERS Private Equity (www.omerspe.com), which manages the private equity activities of OMERS Administration Corporation and today has $6.4 billion of investments under management. OMERS Private Equity is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with offices in New York and London.