- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli - Man-made river's Haswna system- Jufra plains said due to power disruption Sunday morning the northern and southern well fields were completely stopped. Over 158 wells went out of services due to power fluctuations. On its official website, it said work teams began work to re-operate the wells to maintain normal production. It further said it would leave no stone unturned to provide water supplies to the public despite the conditions which are outside its control.
Source: Libya News Agency