- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Valetta, Maltese Court in Valletta filed charges to two individuals who hijacked Afriqya aireoplane last Friday with 117 people on board before directing its destination to Malta. The charges include; ' hijacking, use of violence onboard the plane, detaining individuals against their will, intimidation to use violence, and attempt to destabilize the government'. Times of Malta news paper quoted police source said the two men have not responded to any questions about their motivations. The two men hijacked last Friday an Afriqya Airbus A 320 airplane, on domestic flight from Sebha to Tripoli. They threatened to detonate a hand grenade.
Source: Libya News Agency