- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-The Maltese capital, Valletta to host Thursday and Friday meetings for West Mediterranean countries known as (5+5) to discuss several issues of interest to Mediterranean countries. Valletta meeting is the 15th meeting for Western Mediterranean countries designed to discuss important regional issues including the situation in Libya, immigration, besides being an opportunity to discuss pressing issues in the region. The Maltese Foreign Minister who is to chair the meeting said in press statement that the meeting is aimed to secure closer cooperation between Southern European and Maghreb countries.
Source: Libya News Agency