- ticket title
- The United States Sanctions Libyan Individual and Militia Connected to Serious Human Rights Abuse in Libya
- Second Committee Approves Three Resolutions, including One on Protecting Global Climate for Present, Future Generations
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 November 2020) [EN/AR]
- The French Embassy In Libya Confirms Its Support For The NOC, And Threatens To Impose Sanctions On Those Who Threaten It
- The Tunisian Consulate In Tripoli Announces The Release Of (19) Tunisians Who Were Detained In Libya
The respect the people had for former prime minister and leader of the Labour Party in Malta Dom Mintoff was proved over the past two days when they they first paid homage to him at a cortège on thursday, and then filed in their thousands past his coffin to pay their last respects as he was lying in state at the Presidential Palace in the Maltese capital, Valletta on Friday.