- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Bamako, - Mali and Algeria had expressed their concern , about the situations in Libya. This came in a joint statement , issued at the conclusion of the 12th session , of Mali and Algeria joint committee on Friday , in Mali's capital Bamako. According to the Algerian news agency , both sides expressed their deep concern over the situation in Libya , which is a threat to Libya's unity , and the stability and security of the region. For his part , the Malian side expressed support to the Algeria's efforts , in regard to the crisis settlement in Libya , based on the political solution , and national reconciliation.
Source: Libyan News Agency