- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Bamako, - Mali and Algeria had expressed their concern , about the situations in Libya. This came in a joint statement , issued at the conclusion of the 12th session , of Mali and Algeria joint committee on Friday , in Mali's capital Bamako. According to the Algerian news agency , both sides expressed their deep concern over the situation in Libya , which is a threat to Libya's unity , and the stability and security of the region. For his part , the Malian side expressed support to the Algeria's efforts , in regard to the crisis settlement in Libya , based on the political solution , and national reconciliation.
Source: Libyan News Agency