- ticket title
- UNHCR: More Than 300000 Displaced Libyans Receive Assistance
- Deadly Air Strike on Tripoli Factory Stark Reminder of Risks Civilians Face: IOM
- Libya ‘in race against time’, but dissolving conflict ‘a realistic prospect’, Security Council hears
- SRSG Ghassan Salame Briefing to the Security Council – 18 November 2019
- Libya air raid kills 7, including foreign workers
Tripoli; Vice - President of the GNA Presidency Council , Ahmed Maitiq has reaffirmed international community's full support to the GNA in its efforts to restore peace to the country, pointing out that there is an international consensus not to revisit the political accord. In a press statement, Maitiq said the Vienna conference gave the political process in libya strong momentum, urging for a serious approach to repair what has been destroyed by conflicts and to set up a unified political, economic and security system.
Source: Libyan News Agency