- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Foreign Affairs, 14/03/2016
The Council will discuss Iran, in particular the areas of re-engagement and the bilateral agenda. It will address the Middle East peace process and will also examine the latest developments in Libya and relations with Russia.
Agriculture and Fisheries, 14/03/2016
Ministers will assess the current difficulties faced in several agricultural sectors, in particular the pig meat, dairy and fruit and vegetables sectors, with a view to determining the effectiveness of the current market support measures.
The Council will adopt conclusions on the EU support to timber-producing countries and on fisheries partnership agreements with third countries, following recommendations issued by the European Court of Auditors on these subjects.
General Affairs, 15/03/2016
The Council will prepare the March European Council and adopt the interinstitutional agreement on better law-making.
European Council, 17-18/03/2016
The European Council will focus on migration and economic issues.