- ticket title
- Shanghai Electric Showcases Smart Energy Solution at China International Industrial Expo on World’s Clean Up Day
- Huawei FusionServer Pro 2488H V5 Sets a New Record in SAP® BWH Benchmark
- Secureworks Named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Managed Security Services (MSS) 2020 Vendor Assessment
- Secureworks تحصد لقب رائدة في عالم IDC MarketScape: تقييم البائعين لعام 2020 الخاص بخدمات الأمن المُدارة في كل أنحاء العالم (MSS)
- جريت وول موتورز تعلن خطة الطرح العالمية لعربات نصف نقل من الفئة P
TUNIS, -- The Council of Foreign Affairs Ministers of the Arab Maghreb Union (AMU) has hailed Algeria's efforts towards restoring stability and security in Libya, and called on the international community to support Libya's Government of National Accord.
In a statement issued at the end of its 34th session here, the AMU Foreign Ministers' Council hailed "the huge efforts" made by Algeria for restoring security and stability in Libya, through seeking a peaceful political solution to the conflict in that country.
It also reiterated full support for the Presidential Council of Libya's Government of National Accord, with a view to helping it assume its national responsibilities, especially in fighting terrorism and strengthening the security of its borders.
The AMU foreign ministers underlined the need to "preserve" the sovereignty and the territorial integrity of Libya, as well as the country's social cohesion, and reiterated its rejection of any foreign military intervention in the country.
The council called on the international community to assume its responsibilities in supporting the Government of National Accord as the sole legitimate government of the Libyan people, and which is likely to ensure the security and stability of Libya, said the statement.
In the council's closing session, Tayeb Baccouche was appointed the new AMU Secretary General, succeeding Lahbib Benyahia.
Source: Name News Network