- ticket title
- Amid COVID-19, Strong Multilateral System Key to Delivering for World’s Most Vulnerable, European Union Foreign Policy Chief Tells Security Council
- Libyan trafficker’s family kill 30 migrants in revenge, says government, UN
- The Supreme Council Of Libyan Tribes Welcomes The Position Of The Algerian Leadership For Calling For A Meeting Between The Libyan Parties
- The Brussels International Center Organizes A Conference To Discuss The Libyan Crisis
- Russian-Italian Agreement On The Importance Of Stopping Armed Escalation In Libya
BENGHAZI, Libya, Made in Syria expo will kick off at the city of Benghazi in Libya, on May 21, and will last until the end of Ramadan (middle of Jun).
More than 50 companies have already booked their pavilions, and dozens of Syrian businessmen, industrialists and importers will take part in the expo, according to Head of the Syrian Exporters Federation, Mohammad al-Sawah. He said, it is the first expo of the Syrian products in Libya for more than seven years, and it will be a good opportunity for marketing Syrian products and signing new contracts between Syrian and Libyan tradesmen and companies.
For her part, chairman of the Libyan Businessmen Council, Fawzia al-Ferjani, stressed in a press statement, the importance of the expo, which presents a wide range of products of Syrian factories, to the Libyan consumers and in competitive prices.
She stated that, the upcoming exhibition will be a significant step, to push the economic wheel in Benghazi, pointing out that the Syrian products started to arrive successively from Latakia port to Benghazi.
The expo is organised by the Syrian Exporters Federation, and Damascus, and its Countryside Chamber of Industry, with the support of the Ministry of Economy and Foreign Trade, in cooperation with the Benghazi Branch of the Libyan Businessmen Council.
Source: Nam News Network