- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-GNA Local Government Minister, Milad Abdulla visited Wednesday Suk Jouma Municipal Council, accompanied in the visit by deputy minister for development affairs and director of Governate and Municipality affairs. The visit is in line with the ministry’s keen interest in municipalities and services offered to the public. Local Government Minister held during the visit a meeting with mayor and members of Suk Jouma Municipal Council to familiarize himself with activities and studies and vision of mucipal council and challenges encountering the municipality. The minister inspected during the field visit all offices of the municipality to see work progress within Suk Jouma municipality. The minister expressed delight at the level of work in all its aspects stressing his support to such activities to improve development.
Source: Libya News Agency