- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tunisia, - The NAG- mandated minister for local government , had held meetings in Tunisia with Turkish and Dutch ambassadors and EU mission chief to Libya , as well as with the international coordination group concerned with local government field. These meeting dealt with discussing the prospects of mutual cooperation , within the framework of supporting the accord government , in the fields of joint work to achieve stability and environment in Libya , and reviewing the technical support provided to the ministry from these sides , in the areas of local administration and building potentials. The meetings also discussed the possibility of returning foreign companies to Libya , to resume executing vital projects , in support to the accord government and its goals to provide the basic services to citizens.
Source: Libyan News Agency